- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 – 14 oz can of small dice organic tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 12 ounces raw or cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2-3 cups arugula
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tsp crushed dried red pepper, or to taste
- 5-8 GF corn tortillas
- In a medium skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, chopped garlic and red pepper flakes; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, stir and and cook a couple of 2 minutes. If using raw chicken make sure it is opaque when determining doneness.
- Stir in arugula and balsamic vinegar. Reduce heat to low; cook until arugula wilts. Season with salt and pepper if desired and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet (Pan #2) over medium heat. Add tortillas one at a time and heat for about 1 minute per side.
- Serve chicken and arugula in tortillas. Add optional toppings such as salsa, chopped olives,
thinly sliced cabbage, etc.